Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Yesterday's Blog Find!

Yesterday morning, while I was catching up on some of my favorite blogs, I came across a new blog (via Funky Junk Interiors).  It is The Little Green Bean.  WOW!!

I've been telling my hubs all about these projects I'm finding that ya'll are using 'junk' to make and how beautimous they are, and I THINK he's getting interested in going junking with me!!  Showed him this and now his wheels are turning, too!!

Missy is one T-A-L-E-N-T-E-D lady!!  The first project of her's that I saw is this Charging Station Like No Other!  WOW  You can sure say THAT again!!  I love the details - and how she repurposed her junk and it's functional again!!





Love this bedroom!!    Missy gives a wonderful tour of it here!!  I LOVE the colors she used!  Missy, if you don't mind, I am SO going to try to work some a lot of your details into my bedroom when I start my redo.  I am so NOT loving my bedroom - I'm not even going to post 'before' pics......... 



Check out her table she made with WASHBOARDS!!  Hmmm  I've got a couple of those around here......

(Mine have glass instead of the metal part to rub your clothes on - REALLY cool - - thinking:  maybe I could somehow incorporate a light under the table top????  Any Ideas???  I'm open to them!!)








The little Green bean
 
Anywho -- I LOVE Missy's blog and will visit OFTEN (Is 3 or 4 times a day considered 'stalking'??)
 
Go check it out!!!  Tell Missy I sent you!!!
 
Hugs ~~ Suz

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Suz!!! I really appreciate it! And feel free to stalk and copy as much as you would like! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I always try to reply back!