Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Decoration I Want To Do #1

While we were going through the Avenue Of Lights this year I noticed some new decorations and had one of those I-can-make-that moments!

It's an outside yard decoration made out of a wire tomato basket and little twinkly lights - too stinkin cute. And SSSOOOO easy-peasy!!!!

Turn the basket up-side-down and bend the ends that are now at the top in to form the top of the tree. I imagine they need to be fastened somehow but since I've not made one yet I'm not sure exactly how I'll do it. I imagine hubs would use duct tape!! (note to self - don't do this project when he's close!)

Then take your mini lights and wrap them around and through the wires! And DONE!!!!!

I'm going to make one of these as soon as gardening stuff comes out! I'll post pictures! Christmas in April!!!

Have a great day!!

hugs ~~ Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I always try to reply back!