Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Favorite Projects I Visited This Week!!

First, I would like to thank everyone that visited my little blog!  It's so much fun to check in a couple of times a day and see new comments!!  WOW!!  Again -- Thank you!!

I bett you all are tired of my "Lamp Redo Redone" - I think I posted almost everywhere I found that I could this week.  I haven't finished the second lamp yet.  My SIL was borrowing my laptop and that's where I have my SCAL loaded, so.... I couldn't cut my vinyl stencil.  I'm thinking I might add "est. 2003" to the shades (that's the year the hubs and I were married!).  Funny - I didn't even mention the lamp to my daughter, and it was one of the first things she noticed when she came home this weekend!!

So, here are some of my favorite projects from you guys that I found this past week.  You ALL give so much inspriaton!!  Thank you!  Thank you!! Thank you!!

Nicole, at Craft Bake Domesticate did a wonderful tutorial on making your own colored glass tiles.  Then she used those glass tiles to make her own custom backsplach for her kitchen.  It turned out BEAUTIFUL.  You can go see her tutorial here!

IMG_2770

I've also seen that a lot of you have some very creative ideas for old cupboard doors.  I came across this idea over at Thrifty Decorating.  I love how Nikki brought it all together with the ribbon!!  You can go see her tutorial here!!



I can't wait to try this!  I have a friend who is married to a guy that makes cabinets in our area with his brothers.....  I sent her an email as soon as I saw this!!


I also came upon Michell's blog - Girl In Air.  She posted a wonderful pendant light she made using an already existing can light, a convertor kit and a mason jar.  I love anything mason!!!  I fell in love with her light and can't wait to get my hands on a couple of those converter kits!!  I never knew those existed!!

You can read all about it here!




I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I still need to win the lottery so I can stay home and craft and not HAVE to work outside the home...........  :-)

I also hope you have a great week!!

Hugs ~~ Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I always try to reply back!