Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Kitchen Sink!!

I know - - Right?  Two posts in one weekend after such a long absence!!  Cool!!!

I didn't exactly come clean with ya'll yesterday.......  part of my absence has been due to Pinterest.....  I admit it......  I'm ssooo addicted!!  BUT  Admitting your addiction is the first step, right??

On thing I've pinned is a home made soap scum remover (you can see the pin here!!)  The recipe is one cup of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of liquid soap (I used Dawn), a few drops of essential oil (I used Young Living Peppermint oil in my bathroom and Young Living Thieves oil in my kitchen), and some water.  That's it!!!

Ok, here's my kitchen sink before:

Ok, I know - - GROSS - - right?  That's a combination of tea and coffee and soda.  YUCK!!

Here are my ingredients:


Mix them together to make a paste:  (first picture is without the water aded yet)



(After I added a little water and stirred)



I plopped some down in the sink, and spread it around using a scrub brush.  (Here's during)


And here's the after!!



Ok, here's the before shot again:


Mr. Inspiring just commented that it looks like we got a new sink today!!

(I also tried it on my glass top stove and it worked like a dream there, too!!)

Thank you http://www.marthastewart.com/!!  And Pinterest!!!

Thanks for visiting!!!  Let me know how this works for you, too!!

Hugs ~~ Suz

I'm sharing at these awesome parties:








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I always try to reply back!