Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April!!

Good morning, Everyone!!  March was a busy month, but yet - - I didn't get to post as much as I wanted.  Oh, well........  April's here!!  And that means - - - VACATION!!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm not going to be posting or lurking or linking or commenting for the next 10 days or so.  It's family vaca time!!  (I hate it when I go to visit some of my regular blogs, only to find they haven't posted for a week or two ~~ then I wonder if they're hurt and in the hospital or something!!)

Thank you for all the love you've been sending on my posts!!  Talk about a shot of self confidence!! 

If any of you find some super awesome projects, send the link to me in a comment so I can be sure to check them out when I get back!!!

Hugs ~~ (Vacation-bound) Suz

1 comment:

I love comments! I always try to reply back!