Sunday, February 27, 2011

Inspiring Projects

Since my "Door Project" isn't ready to post, I thought I'd share with you a few projects that I've seen in blogland that I REALLY like.

The first one is the concrete countertop that Dawn at Creative Cain Cabin did. I absolutely LOVE it!! It's beautimous!! Dawn - you and your hubs did a wonderful job!! I love the color you chose!!!


You can get Dawn's full post here!!


These drop cloth pillows are too stinkin cute!!!



Flann over at Three Sisterz posted her project using drop cloths.  I am seriously lovin' anything 'drop cloth'!  Go see her full post here!


I am so lovin' this bathroom redo.  I love how Susan used all the baskets and how she made the tags!!



Great job!  Go visit Susan's post at http://www.homeroad.net/

And last but not least - - check out these pictures!!  They are AWESOME, and they're NOT what you think they are!!!



Read Jane's post about these fun pictures HERE!  Her blog "Little House of Projects" is really cute!

That's all I have for now - - I'm heading to the basement to work on a couple of my projects!!

Hugs ~~ Suz

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Mr. and Mrs. project! I;m your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Girls!! I love your projects!!! Have a great week!!

    Hugs ~~ Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is full of super cute and creative ideas! I am your newest follower!
    -emily
    www.nestnestingnested.blogspot.com
    p.s. thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I always try to reply back!